Monday, 8 October 2012

Pancakes, milk and honey bread and nephews


This weekend has been a little bit  a mess, kitchen,  children appearing in every corner but a sweet weekend, I've made pancakes, crowns with felt, and the blog awards, a totally mess but I had time enough to cook a delicious milk and honey bread from http://octoberfarm.blogspot.com.es/  and I want to thank you




Of course I've used the best honey from "Rancho cortesano" It's a place close to Jerez where they have their own bees and they pick the honey, It's a perfect place to spend a sunday morning, they also have other products made with honey.  http://www.ranchocortesano.net/

http://www.ranchocortesano.net

Por supuesto que he utilizado la mejor miel del "Rancho Cortesano" Es un lugar cercano a Jerez donde tienen sus propias abejas y recoger la miel, es un lugar perfecto para pasar un domingo por la mañana, también tienen otros productos hechos con miel . http://www.ranchocortesano.net/








Pin It

15 comments:

  1. This looks like the perfect weekend breakfast! I will have to try these recipes. So good with honey! Happy Monday to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Marina, what a lovely weekend that sounds! The pancakes look delicious, I'm planning a special breakfast "treat" of pancakes very soon, i have promised my daughter we will get up extra early to make them before school - can't think of a better way to start the day before a cold and frosty morning walk up to school :) Marina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiene una pinta estupenda!!!!

    Besosss.

    Manoli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias a todas, realmente esta bueno, con mantequilla, con queso mascarpone solo o con mermelada, el sabor es parecido a los bollos ingleses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bread looks very delicious! I will have to take a look at your recipe. I enjoy making bread, I made an apple cinnamon dessert today using yeast,
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I wish there was a 'scratch and sniff' element on my laptop :) In England they eat pancakes with lemon and sugar, which is surprising delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming, you are funny person

      Delete
  7. al chupar la pantalla me ha sabido regular...tal vez si pruebo a hacerlo en casa... lo mismo le pillo el saborcillo ejejejejejej

    Buen blog. Te visitare a menudo a ver tus recetillas y entradas varias.

    besetes!!

    yaestoyaquimama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te aseguro que sabe muchísimo mejor que la pantalla y es muy facil, gracias por pasarte

      Delete
  8. Eso tiene una pinta que alimenta, ¡Uhmmmmmm!
    Besitos
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buono!!!!! Mio figlio Luca adora preparare la torta insieme a me....soprattutto gli piace mescolare le uova!
    Bacioni Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marina me encantó tu blog! Yo estoy estrenando el mío, te invito a darte una vuelta ! Besos!

    ReplyDelete