Tuesday, 4 December 2012



We found this piece of furniture in the rubbish 18 years ago,
 a friend carpenter restored it for us.
 I have it in the dining room beside the sofa 
and I have there my deco magazines,
 the book I'm reading,
 part of the material for my felt items
 and a folder for important school papers. 
So it's nearly a study.




Encontramos este mueble en la basura hace 18 años,
un amigo carpintero nos lo restauró.
 Lo tengo en el comedor al lado del sofá y tengo allí mis revistas deco,
 el libro que estoy leyendo,
 parte del material para mis artículos de fieltro
 y una carpeta para los papeles importantes del cole.
Así que es casi un estudio.
















Pin It

5 comments:

  1. uanto cascabel..... me gustan......

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bright and cheery and happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marina
    Que lindo ese rinconcito navideño

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun little corner with all the bright and interesting supplies to play with! I like those little red mittens! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pardon me, I mean, Bells! They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete