Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Honey Bread


I have my recipes, but sometimes I also stole some others of some blogs
 and I make them mine for ever, 
The  recipe of honey bread is one of them.
 I found it several months ago in 









 OCTOBERFARM



Pour 2- 1/2 cups of milk in the bowl of your mixer, Add 1/2 cup of honey and 4 -1/2 teaspoons of rapid rise yeast.. Add 2 cups of flour and 1 tablespoon of salt. (Octoberfarm adds 2 tablespoon of granulated lecithin to keep the bread fresh but I haven`t done it). Add 4 tablespoons of melted butter. Add 5 more cups of flour. knead until you have a smooth dough. Cover and proof until doubled in volume. divide in half and place in greased pans. brush with melted butter and let rise until the dough crests the pans. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden. And cool on a rack

It's delicious ( I've added cranberries  in other times and this time I've added raisins)

Vertir  2 - 1/2 tazas de leche en el tazón de la batidora, agregar 1/2 taza de miel y 4 -1 / 2 cucharaditas de levadura rápida. Agregar 2 tazas de harina y 1 cucharada de sal. (Octoberfarm añade 2 cucharadas de lecitina granulada para mantener el pan fresco, pero yo no lo he hecho). Agregar 4 cucharadas de mantequilla derretida. Agregar 5 tazas más de harina. Amasar hasta obtener una masa suave. Cubrir hasta que doble su volumen. Dividir por la mitad y colocar en moldes engrasados​​. Untar con mantequilla derretida y deje crecer . Hornear a 250º  durante 35 minutos o hasta que estén doradas. Y dejar enfriar sobre una rejilla.
Está delicioso ( yo le he añadido arandanos a veces y esta vez pasas)

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Good Evening Marina, I love home baked bread and this loaf sounds easy to make. Can I ask is the bread sweet....I just wondered as it has honey in it. Looking forward to trying it at the weekend. Have a lovely evening. Best wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is sweet Daphne, and it is delicious with butter and jam or soft cream cheese, you also can make toast.

      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Te quedo impresionante¡¡¡lo veo fantastico con un poco de mermelada uummmmm....Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una receta que no conocía,nunca he hecho pan dulce, creo que la pondre en práctica pronto, parece un pan delicioso!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marina,
    This sounds and looks wonderful - I love to make bread and we have bees, I am always looking for ways to use honey. Thank you!
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivan I also use honey in the coffee and I cook a chicken in the oven with honey, we love honey here!!

      Delete
  5. Se ve delicioso! Me encantaria con las cranberries, gracias por la receta, Marina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can almost smell the bread. I love home made bread, especially toasted and spread with butter. Gorgeous loaf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come visit me and see the windmills and bring some of that bread with ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonight??? II am sorry but I haven't find a direct fly to
      Texas Panhandle.

      Delete
  8. Madre mía que pinta tiene...mmmmm

    Saludos,

    Pedro

    ReplyDelete