Monday, 4 March 2013


And now I feel that I'm ready to come back to the Nordic Writters with "The Killer's Art" and Mari Jungstedt
 Después de varios días en cama pude terminar El cuento número trece.
Y ahora estoy lista para volver a los escritores nórdicos con El arte del asesino 
y Mari Jungstedt


Although all you can see in Gotland is beauty



Aunque todo lo que se ve en Gotland es belleza


Wonderful buildings and beautiful Nature
Maravillosos edificios y una preciosa naturaleza


Mari can take you into the mind of a murderer
Mari puede llevarte a la mente de un asesino


Do you want to follow her??
Quieres seguirla??

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Me apunto el título a ver si lo tienen en la biblioteca. Las fotos son preciosas. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mysterious! were you ill or just reading???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are great Gina! I was ill of course

      Delete
  3. Ummm...I enjoy mysteries, but not so sure that I want to follow her. Were you ill?
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had flu and bronquitis so you can imagine

      Delete
  4. I love when you are so engrossed in a book that you can't put it down! My favorite kind of book. Love your photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Marina,
    Are you feeling better now? I hope so. I have also had that flu and bronchitis and now AGA has it. It seems to take a long time to go.
    I do love a good murder mystery. I am going to check this author out!
    Bye for now
    Kirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kirk, there's a trilogy: no one has heard, no one has seen, no one knows him ( I don't know if these are the correct translations of the titles) and this is the fourth book

      Delete