Tuesday, 21 May 2013

TINTIN AT HOME / TINTIN EN CASA







Every character has a special importance, all of them are charming people.
Cada personaje tiene una importancia especial, todos ellos son gente encantadora




The first comic was published in 1930. by its author, Georges Remi (Hergé)
El primer comic se publicó en 1930, su autor es Georges Remi (Hergé)

But there has been other important people who has reported something special to this creation.
Pero ha habido más gente importante que ha aportado algo especial a esta creación.








Steven Spielberg of course with his movie.
Steven Spielberg desde luego con su película



And Jamie Bell, a great actor, I've liked all his movies
Y Jamie Bell, un gran actor, me han gustado todas sus películas

So this week I've organize an exhibition in my little bookshelf
Asi que esta semana he organizado una exposición en mi pequeña biblioteca.










Pin It

21 comments:

  1. How charming is this? Really, Marina! A fabulous post! I love Tintin! The stories are funny and so human! Have a wonderful day and thanks a lot for your today's comment! Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wondeful!!
    I will put a link to your blog on my facebook page !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! That would be perfect! An honour!

      Delete
    2. it's done, and a pleasure
      thanks for visiting my blog
      I will keep an eye on yours,
      anni

      Delete
  3. What a charming collection you have, Marina! I have not heard of TinTin, I must be living in a cave! ha ha! I will have to catch up and do some reading! Hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! You are very funny! Tintin is very wellknown in Europe and now is like a fashion. People even have pictures at their houses. Even this pictures are given as wedding presents. Tintin in some special place of your city or near the church where your are going to get married (a little bit crazy)

      Delete
  4. Lo leí de niña, y mis hijas también lo han tenido en su biblioteca, en imprescindible en mi casa!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es una manera ideal de entrar en el mundo de los libros

      Delete
  5. Deraest Marina,
    You did open a door back into childhood!
    Great post.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mariette. In my opinion Tintin is more than a comic.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love TinTin. Great post! Thanks Marina <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never thought about "Tintin" before, I didn't know he originated in Belgium, I don't know that I've seen any of his cartoons. But it looks like a very fun character to be a fan of,
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! It's a great way for children to begin in the world of books

      Hugs

      Delete
  8. I love the "Capitaine Haddock" because he swears with funny words and the dog Milou, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A mi Tintín, no me hace mucho "tilín" como personaje, pero las ilustraciones son fantásticas y es que Hergé era un gran artista. Bezozzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete