Sunday, 16 June 2013




pinterest
I love all kind of fruits, although I'm allergic to some of them, 
I can eat many others
Me encantan toda clase de frutas, aunque soy alérgica a algunas, 
puedo comer muchas otras

ethera althoughts
I like eating them, but I also like see them. 
Me gusta comerlas, pero también me gusta verlas

coffeelovinmom

I love when I come back from the supermarket
 and I put them in fruit bowls.
Me gusta cuando vuelvo del supermercado 
y las pongo en fruteros

pinterest
The pictures, I've found, seem to me charming
Las imágenes, que he encontrado, me parecen encantadoras

The Weekend Waffle

Don't you think so?
¿No os parece?

á la mode

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful pictures Marina - we love fruit too & that is our summer puddings - tonight we had juicy mango, kiwifruit, apple, banana, yoghurt & grated white chocolate in our small little bowls. http://instagram.com/p/aoOQxIiEQN/#

    The little bowls make you appreciate the fruit even more. Thank you for the inspiration ...
    Dee at the Carlton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a delicious summer pudding! White chocolate! I can't eat mango but I can eat all the other ingredients, so a new idea: grated chocolate. Have you ever tasted poppy seeds in the fruits pudiing?

      Delete
  2. Dearest Marina,
    It makes me also very happy when I can fill up our fruit bowls. Even though most delicate fruits need to be stored inside the refrigerator.
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Fruit bowls", OK. Does the word "fruiterers" mean fruit bowls?

      Delete
    2. Nunca oído hablar de fruterers... así que no sé.

      Delete
    3. OK, Thank you Mariette! Then "fruit bowls" Hugs from Jerez

      Delete
  3. Preciosas fotos Marina! Parece que unas simples frutas no pueden dar tanto juego, pero cualquier cosa puesta con gusto en cualquier rincón hace que este esté decorado!

    Besos desde Mendaro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Marian! Estas fotos me encantaron, sobre todo la primera, me parece ideal.

      Besos de Jerez a Mendaro!

      Delete
  4. LOVE the pictures of all the beautiful fruit displayed so attractively. Summertime is the best when it comes to all the wonderful fruit available!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fruit I love the most during the summer is watermelon but I couldn't find a good picture. Thank you Mary Alice for your comments!

      Delete
  5. Bonitas imágenes de frutas... higos, frambuesas, manzanas!! mmm

    ReplyDelete