Thursday, 26 September 2013

Amazing details in an amazing house - Detalles sorprendentes en una casa sorprendente

via maison deco

This house, located in a vineyard, is amazing. Restored and reformed by its nowadays owners has lots of surprising details in its decoration
Esta casa situada en un viñedo es sorprendente.  Restaurada y remormada por sus actuales propietarios tiene montones de detalles sorprendentes en su decoración
via maison deco


Next to the stone and brick highlights the modern furniture of the yard
Junto a la piedra y el ladrillo destaca el mobiliario moderno del patio 

via maison deco



via maison deco

Classic furniture inside but with an amazing mixture of fabrics and colours
Mobiliario clásico en el interior pero con una mezcla sorprendente de telas y colores


via maison deco


The lamps are very cute
Las lámparas son una monada


via maison deco





via maison deco

More mixure in the wallpapers
Más mezcla en los papeles pintados


via maison deco

A great place....
Un lugar genial...

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Marina, Thanks for sharing such a beautiful home! I love the gorgeous view, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es impresionante la paleta de colores utilizada, mezclandolo en telas y papeles pintados, junto con esas pantallas de las lamparas que son geniales.

    Besos,

    Pedro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Las pantallas me han encantado, quiero hacer algo así con una que tengo por casa, ya te cuento.

      Delete
  3. Bonito lugar y con una decoración muy peculiar y lograda.Los papeles pintados nos han fascinado.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever mix of fabrics and designs. I love the ideas that have shaped this house! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you like it

      Delete
  5. That is certainly an interesting looking place, I'm not so sure about some of the mixtures of paper and fabrics. I am not that adventurous!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, it's difficult in a small house but in that mansion I think everything is ok. Don't you think so?

      Delete
  6. Oh, the scenery is so beautiful there! I love the stone and the beautiful courtyard. The lamps are very artistic and I do love the wallpaper with the big flowers in unusual colors. I would love to wallpaper the inside of my cupboards with it, too!
    Hope your weekend is lovely, Marina! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I also would love to wallpaper my cupboards with those wallpapers.

      Delete
  7. I love the view in the last photograph. I could sit out there every day and gaze at a view like that! Kirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Kirk. Those chairs are like the ones in parks of Paris. They are very comfortable.
      A good book, a rug, and a coffee

      Delete