Saturday, 1 February 2014

White Saturday in Desina Design - Sábado blanco en Desina Design

Desina Design



I've just discovered Desina Design in facebook
Acabo de descubrir Desina Design en facebook



Desina Design

I know,  I know,  White is difficult to clean
Lo sé, lo sé,  el blanco es dificil de limpiar



Desina Design


But it's so pretty
Pero es tan bonito



Desina Design


With a little touch of colour
 you can change it everyday, 
today oranges, tomorrow strawberries
Con un toquecito de color
 puedes cambiarlo cada día, 
hoy naranjas, mañana fresas



Desina Design

Love that white duster!!
¡¡Me encanta ese plumero blanco!!


Desina Design



Little milk jars
Jarritas de leche



Desina Design


And a white place 
to rest after a hard work
Y un lugar para descansar 
después del duro trabajo


Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Love, love, love every image Marina ….. everything that I love in interiors.
    ….. and, many, many thanks for your Birthday wishes …. it means a lot.
    Have a lovely weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqueline for stopping by, you are very kind

      Delete
  2. You always find the most beautiful images Marina - I love white & would gladly have lots of it but my husband says it is too stark so I have lots of cream / Natural Calico instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks easy when you see the photos, but I know it's different when we are talking about your own house. thank for stopping by, Dee

      Delete
  3. También me encanta el blanco!!! qué fotos más bonitas!
    Gracias Marina
    Besis
    Leti
    Sin pereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambientes em branco? Gostoooooooo! Boa selecção de imagens Marina! Bom fim de semana:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's something lovely about all white. I'm always afraid it will be boring , but then I see these photos, and crave it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Amy, I think, exactly the same. thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  6. La cocina de nuestros sueños!!!!
    Preciosa puede que sea difícil de limpiar pero nos da igual,la queremooooo!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every picture is an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete