Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Plants to decorate.... always - Plantas para decorar...siempre


I have plants everywhere, even in my laundry room that I also use as a greenhouse, as my workshop to paint tins...
I have plants in the bathroom, in the dining room, in the hall
and of course in the terrace. I usually paint tins and sometimes I have so many that I don't know where I can place them.
Tengo plantas por todas partes, incluso en el lavadero que también uso como vivero, como taller para pintar latas... etc
Tengo plantas en el baño, en el comedor en la entrada y desde luego en la terraza. Suelo pintar latas y  a veces tengo demasiadas  que no se donde colocar.























Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love plants and I enjoyed seeing a little of your home in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magali, I've loved sharing it with you

      Delete
  2. Dearest Marina,
    Of course, what would life be without our green friends?!
    Not as many plants as I used to keep but still lots of them and most in planters outside.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " Our green friends" What so charming words!

      Delete
  3. Olá Marina! Também gosto de decorar com plantas... e as suas latas pintadas deram-me uma óptima sugestão para as latas que tenho na despensa!!! Beijinho e bom fim de semana! Manuela

    ReplyDelete