Tuesday, 4 November 2014

The Mermaid by Camilla Lackberg - La sombra de la sirena por Camilla Läckberg





Today we talk about books
Hoy hablamos de libros








Those, who follow my blog in a while, know that I began to follow Camilla Läckberg and Mari Jungstedt,about three years ago while I was working in the Cádiz Public Library.
An Inma's suggesting, my colleague at the library,
has become a great hobby


Los que seguís mi blog desde hace tiempo, sabéis que empecé a seguir a Camilla
 Läckberg y Mari Jungstedt, hace unos 3 años, mientras trabajaba en la Biblioteca pública de Cádiz.
Una sugerencia de Inma, mi compañera en la biblioteca, se ha convertido en una gran afición.






Main Street Fjällbacka





Jerez Railway Station by Marina in blue
La estación de tren de Jerez por Marina in blue




I used to read them in the train from Jerez to Cádiz, so everytime I begin to read a new one I come back to those years, I miss them
Solía leerlos en el tren de Jerez a Cádiz, así que cada vez que empiezo a leer uno nuevo, vuelvo a esos años, los echo de menos





Fjällbacka in Bohuslän, West Sweden




I love imagining Fjällbacka in Sweden, the village where the murders of this series of books happen.
Here you are several pictures
Me encanta imaginarme Fjällbacka en Suecia, el pueblo donde ocurren los asesinatos de esta serie de libros.
Aquí tenéis varias fotos


Today, I've read a great new, Swedish Television has produced a series based on the books of the Fjällbacka Murders
Hoy he leido una noticia genial, La televisión Sueca ha producido una serie basada en los libros de los crímenes de Fjällbacka




Camilla Läckberg and the characters 
of the new TV serie





Happy Tuesday!
Feliz Martes!



Pin It


6 comments:

  1. I love how Swedish towns look, so I'll check the series, at least to see the sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you have seen the Swedish series of Maria Wern. Landscapes and houses are beautiful, although it is a detective series, I relax and enjoy beauty

      http://pics.filmaffinity.com/Maria_Wern_La_mariposa_negra_TV-554082037-large.jpg

      Delete
  2. Oh, Marina. That sounds interesting. I will watch out for those books here. After all the cozy evenings and weekends are ahead and I am always grateful for good entertainment! Have a happy Tuesday too! CHrista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christa! How are you? I love having you here and I'm very happy you like my suggesting.

      Hugs from Spain

      Delete
  3. I've never read the books, and I won't get Swedish TV, but I do love the photo of Fjällbacka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I don't watch Swedish TV, but, they sell their series to Spanish TV. last winter, I could watch "Maria Wern" a Swedish detective series and I enjoy it a lot, wonderful landscapes and houses totally different to american series that I also like.

      Delete