Sunday, 22 February 2015

A relaxing home for times of stress - Una casa relajante para momentos de estres



I'll be a little bit bundled the following two weeks,
 but I deny to abandon my blog, 
I enjoy it, it relaxes me and I miss you.
So, today, we visit a relaxing home in
one of my favourite blogs

Hoy visitamos una casa relajante en 
uno de mis blogs favoritos.



source jjlocations vía la buhardilla de Sam

source jjlocations vía la buhardilla de Sam

source jjlocations vía la buhardilla de Sam

source jjlocations vía la buhardilla de Sam

source jjlocations vía la buhardilla de Sam



And a Wonderful View
 to remember during the week
Y una Vista Maravillosa
 para recordar durante la semana



source jjlocations vía la buhardilla de Sam



Have a Happy, Happy Week!
¡Que tengáis una Feliz, Feliz Semana!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Es fantástica! Muchos detalles para copiar!
    Muchos besos de las dos

    ReplyDelete