Monday, 1 June 2015

Good Month of June - Buen mes de Junio




Good Morning, It's Monday and it's the first day of June, I've got up at 7:00 h and I've had a cup of coffee, a toast with some olive oil, tomato and sliced Serrano Ham. You already know this healthy breakfast HERE YOU ARE THE LINK

Buenos días. Es lunes y es el primer día de Junio, me he levantado a las 7:00 h y me he tomado un café y una tostada con aceite de oliva, tomate y jamón serrano. Ya conocéis este saludable desayuno.






I've also walked 1 hour and I've rested a little bit, 
now I must begin to work.
But before going to my kitchen, I show you this one with marvellous touches of green, and rustic wood everywhere.

También he andado una hora y he descansado un poquito, ahora tengo que empezar a trabajar.
Pero antes de ir a la cocina, os enseño esta con maravillosos toques de verde y madera rústica por todas partes.




VIA VIRLOVA STYLE

VIA VIRLOVA STYLE

VIA VIRLOVA STYLE

VIA VIRLOVA STYLE




A detail from my kitchen, things I learn in the web,
a better way of keeping The violet hen's asparagus









Happy Week!
¡Feliz Semana!






Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Bonitas fotos!!! Feliz semana para tí también.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living a great life friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, thanks a lot but it's the consequence of being unemployed. you know: the crisis in Europe and Spain, Thanks for stopping by and hugs from the South of Spain

      Delete