Friday, 7 August 2015

Wild Terrace - Terraza salvaje




 This year my terrace is wild, 
I have no time to take care of my plants, 
but they are growing and growing.

Este año mi terraza está salvaje,
no tengo tiempo de cuidar mis plantas,
pero están creciendo y creciendo






Everything is a disaster,
but they seem to be happy
so, who am I to contradict them?

Todo es un desastre, 
pero ellas parecen felices,
así que, 
¿Quien soy yo para contradecirlas?












Very proud 
of my green peppers

Muy orgullosa 
de mis pimientos.














Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh how it's growing on your terrace! What luck to have it so luxuriantly without effort :)

    Many hugs aka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aka, very nice to read you

      hugs from Spain

      Delete
  2. I love your Bougainvillea - it reminds me of my home in South Africa. Well done on your peppers …

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyday I can take one pepper at least, very nice

      Delete