Friday, 11 March 2016

Fall in love with as many things as possible - Enamorate de tantas cosas como sea posible






VIA HOME ADORE


You know I like different styles,
today I've found this flat through 
the blog VIRLOVA STYLE 
and I've loved it.

Sabéis que me gustan diferentes estilos,
hoy, he encontrado este apartamento en
el blog  VIRLOVA STYLE
y me ha encantado.


VIA HOME ADORE



The most amazing thing is that it is located in Murmansk, Russia, It's the creation of the architect Denis Krasikov.
Lo más sorprendente es que se encuentra en Murmansk, Rusia, es la creaación del arquitecto Denis Krasikov.



VIA HOME ADORE


 Full of details
 I love

Lleno de detalles
 que me encantan



VIA HOME ADORE

VIA HOME ADORE

VIA HOME ADORE

VIA HOME ADORE

VIA HOME ADORE

VIA HOME ADORE



What do you thing about it?

¿Que opináis?


Have a great weekend!

¡Que paséis un finde genial



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and serene home with lovely lighting, dear Marina! Wishing you a happy and blessed weekend. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Nice to see you! Thanks a lot for stopping by.

      Delete