Monday, 7 March 2016

Here again - Aquí de nuevo










I haven't forgotten you
and although I have lived 
wonderful moments,
I have missed you a lot.
I assure you!
But sometimes life has 
surprises for you
and you have to adapt to them.

No os he olvidado
y aunque he vivido 
momentos estupendos,
os he echado mucho de menos.
¡Os lo aseguro!
Pero, a veces, la vida 
tiene sorpresas para ti
y tienes que adaptarte.



Happy Week!

¡Feliz Semana!

(I hope you have missed me too,
espero que también me hayáis echado de menos)




Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Que bom que está de volta Marina:)
    Uma boa semana! Besitos, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marina,si que te echabamos de menos. Besos.
    Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did miss your regular and inspiring posts. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Magali! Very nice to see you! Thanks a lot for your comment, you are very kind. Hugs

      Delete
  4. It is good to take a break & do other things but glad to have you back ....

    ReplyDelete