Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Any corner may inspire you - Cualquier rincón puede inspirarte




Looking at the following pic,
 I can imagine a light blue table with pink legs.

Mirando la siguiente foto,
puedo imaginarme una mesa celeste con patas rosa.
















A green piece of furniture
with an orange inside.

Un mueble verde
con un interior naranja








A green and pink box

Una caja verde y rosa.







Vases in several colours

Jarrones en varios colores.







Green Verones, ultramarine, 
ocher, Prussian blue, sienna.

Verde Veronés, azul ultramar,
ocre, azul Prusia, siena.







If you love colours,
you can get it.

Si amas los colores,
puedes conseguirlo.



Happy Tuesday!!!

¡¡¡Feliz Martes!!!

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Simplicidade de mão dadas com a cor!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors and patina! Wishing you a lovely week! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I saw you on my friend Karen's blog, Beatrice Euphemie. You have a lovely blog, and your posts are filled with simplicity and beauty. I thought I'd comment on this post, as I love color very much. You have many wonderful pictures. Me and my daughters also love photography. We have a blog too, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow, and I would certainly come back and follow you as well. It's nice to meet new friends, especially from different parts of the world. I was wondering where you are from? I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sheri, you are very kind, I will visit and follow your blog of course Hugs from the South of Spain

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Marina, for following us. I just followed you as well. How wonderful that you are from Spain. Just wanted you to know I am part Spanish myself (and Greek). Your pictures are so lovely. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!what a coincidence! And, Do you know the part of Spain where you are from???

      Delete