Monday, 15 August 2016

DIY

If you follow my blog, you know that if I see the legs of a table in the street, I have to pick them up. Although I have no idea what I will do with them. Sooner or later I will find the perfect complement.

Si sigues mi blog, sabes que si veo unas patas de mesa en la calle, tengo que cogerlas. Aunque no tenga ni idea de que voy a hacer con ellas. Tarde o temprano encontraré el complemento perfecto.




And, finally I found an old piece of wood. I had the help of my father, who cut it in the perfect size.

Y finalmente encontré un trozo de madera antiguo. Tuve la ayuda de mi padre, que lo corto en el tamaño perfecto. 






I painted the legs in white , waxed them 
and  screwed the cover.

Pinte las patas en blanco, las enceré
y atornillé la tapa.






I only sanded a little bit the wood and waxed it.
I like imperfections.

Solo lijé un poquito la madera y la enceré.
Me gustan las imperfecciones.














Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your little table looks great, Marina. I like how you sprayed the legs white, and the wood looks sturdy too. You are very creative. Sometimes imperfections are beautiful.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete