Monday, 24 October 2016

Good Morning, Good Monday & Happy Week - Buenos Días, Buen Lunes & Feliz Semana











But, rain does not have
 to be sad.

Pero, la lluvia no tiene 
porque ser triste.








Remember when you were a child
Didn't you love walk in the rain 
without umbrella?
I did

Recuerda cuando eras niño.
¿No te encantaba pasear bajo la lluvia
sin paraguas?
A mi si.








If you don't usually go out when it's raining
makeup your mind
and buy a pair of gumboots.
They make the difference,
if your feet are dry,
nothing else matters

Si no sueles salir cuando llueve,
decídete y compra unas botas de agua
marcan la diferencia,
si tienes los pies secos,
lo demás no importa













Pin It

6 comments:

  1. A mi me sigue gustando pasear bajo lluvia sin paraguas... será que aquí llueve poco. Bonitas fotos. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mi me encanta que llueva!
    Feliz semana y recuerdos para toda la familia!
    Besos tesoro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you love the rain as I do, Marina. These pictures made me smile, and that one reminds me of the girls. The rain cleans things up and makes everything fresh again. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete