Thursday, 29 December 2016

Happy New Year! You are the best! ¡Feliz Año Nuevo! ¡Sois los mejores!





After several days of meals and meetings,
 I have been able to rest a little.
What about you?
 I have gone to my pilates gym

and I have done some shopping
in my favourite shop.
I love giving away books.

¡Hola! ¿Como estáis?
Tras varios días de comidas y reuniones,
he podido descansar un poco.
¿Y vosotros?
He ido a pilates y 
he hecho algunas compras
 en mi tienda favorita.
Me encanta regalar libros.


INSIDE YOU PILATES

LIBRERIA LABERINTO


It's curious
 that two of my favourite places are so close.
Two hobbies that relax me.

Es curioso que dos de mis lugares
favoritos estén tan cerca.
Dos hobbies que me relajan.

I hope, you are having time to relax too,
festivities, without time to rest, are a caos.

Espero que estéis teniendo
 tiempo para relajaros también,
las fiestas, sin tiempo
 para descansar, son un caos.


Happy New Year!
You are the best!

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!
¡Sois los mejores!



Pin It

11 comments:

  1. ¡Feliz año nuevo, Marina! Te deseamos lo mejor para este 2017 que ya está llamando a nuestras puertas...

    Un beso enorme de las dos

    J&Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Marina! Book stores are my favorite places! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alfin se va 2016! Vamos a ver lo que trae 2017. Te deseo lo mejor a ti y a tu familia. Los libros y la musica son los mas bellos regalos. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Amelia, un abrazo desde tu tierra

      Delete
  4. Good afternoon Marina, Happy New Year to you. I love Pilates, but have not been to a class for quite a long time. I have decided to rectify this in 2017.
    It is lovely to pass on books and I do this for our local Heart Foundation, although I have to admit sometimes it is a little hard to part with a loved book.
    Have a lovely day today.
    Best Wishes to you.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne, nice to see you here, thanks for stopping by, hugs from Spain

      Delete
  5. Um bom ano de 2017 Marina!
    Besitos, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book store looks charming. There is a place here called Barnes and Noble, and it's a splendid book store, and it even has a coffee shop inside the store where I sometimes buy a cupcake or two. ;) Your Pilates class sounds fun.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete