Friday, 16 June 2017

HAPPY AND HYGGE WEEKEND - FELIZ Y HYGGE FINDE

Although It's already very hot here, 
in the South of Spain, 
we continue to start the day with coffee.
Usually, I don't drink more coffee during the day, 
but, that first cup is indispensable.
It's my "Hygge" moment, 
that new way of face the life,
 that It is now fashionable


Aunque ya hace mucho calor aquí, 
en el Sur de España, 
seguimos empezando el día con café.
No suelo beber más café durante el día,
 pero, esa primera taza es indispensable.
Es mi momento "Hygge",
esa nueva manera de encarar la vida,
 que ahora está de moda.


VIA PINTEREST


You start the day with coffee in your favourite cup
and you close it, having dinner with candles.

 Empiezas el día con café en tu taza favorita
y lo cierras cenando con velas.


VIA GAFF INTERIORS

So, I wish you a very Hygge weekend
whatever it is, although, I assure you,
 I will go on doing research,
I like this NEW Life PHILOSOPHY.

Así que, os deseo un finde muy Hygge,
sea lo que sea, aunque, os aseguro 
que seguiré investigando,
me gusta esta NUEVA FILOSOFÍA de vida.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved this post, as I am a coffee lover, Marina. I am sipping on it right now reading some of my favorite blogs. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! Thanks a lot, I'm happy, that you like it

      Delete